- The Coach Package – for $44.95 plus tax, includes hairstyle, shimmering make-up, princess sash, princess cinch sac and body jewels.
- The Crown Package – for $49.94, includes everything in the Coach Package, as well as nail polish.
- The Castle Package – ranging from $195.85 to $205.85, includes everything in the Crown Package as well as princess gown of choice, wand, shoes and portrait package courtesy of Disney's PhotoPass® Service. The price range varies and is determined by the gown and shoes chosen.
- The Knight package for boys is $12.95 and includes a costume shield and sword, plus a hairstyle with colored hair gel and confetti.
Monday, April 27, 2009
If you have a little princess or you are a princess at heart, you might want to check out the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Fantasyland. This is found where the former princess shop was located. Some of you may even remember it as the Tinkerbell Toy Shoppe. There are three options for girls and one for boys:
Friday, April 3, 2009
This offer includes the following:
- 20% off for ALL Annual Passholders at the World of Disney store, Disney Vault 28 and Marceline’s Confectionery.
- Special "Early Shopping Opportunity" with "Doorbusters" on April 19 & 20.
- 20% off lunch or dinner at the House of Blues
- Private wine and cheese tasting event at Naples on April 22. ($20 per person)
- Free all-day parking in Downtown Disney April 20-23 with meal purchase at a participating location.