I wanted to list a couple of fun and FREE things you can pick up while visiting Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure. Make sure to try or pick up one of the freebies next time you are at the park. Enjoy!!
1. Free entrance to either park on your birthday. Just register online and show up with your birth certificate or ID. If you already have an annual pass- head to the ticket booth to pickup your $69 gift card for merchandise or a family pack of 6 fast passes to every attraction at the park of you choice. Another tip- turn your free admission at the end of the day into an annual pass. All you will have to do is either pay the difference or sign up for the installment plan. It's a great deal!!
2. Pick up a free pin from City Hall in Disneyland, DCA guest services or the information booth. You can get a Happy Birthday pin, Happy Anniversary,Just Married,Family Reunion,1st Visit,Happily Ever After and the I'm Celebrating button which could be used anytime!
3. Pick up a fresh, warm and delicious tortilla from the Mission Tortilla Factory tour in Disney's California Adventure. If it's your birthday make sure to pick up your free dozen.
4. Try a taste of Sourdough bread from The Boudin Bakery tour in DCA. It's located right across from the Mission Tortilla Factory Tour.
5. Animation Academy- Head over to DCA's Hollywood Backlot and try your drawing skills at The Disney Animation building. You are provided with drawing pencils and pads and taught by Disney animators a series of simple steps that enable you to create your own character drawings. You can take your drawings home or better yet- ask nicely and usually the Disney Animator will be more than willing to give you their fresh character sketch.
6. Head over to Disneyland's Tomorrowland and ride Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters. While you ride you will have your photo taken and at the end of the ride you can e-mail your Astro Blaster score and photo home. It's a fun and free souvenir!
7. Free stickers - make sure to head over to Toontown and meet Mickey and Minnie. You will receive a free sticker when you meet them.
8. Free beads at New Orleans Square- Head on over to New Orleans Square when the bands are playing. The beads are usually thrown out by cast members and are a fun treat. Best of all they are Free!!
9. Last but not least- My daughter's Favorite- Head over to Autopia and pick up a Free License. This is sometimes hit and miss. However, I've received one every time I have ridden Autopia.