Sunday, September 13, 2009

Taking the kids to D23 Expo- Our review!























Yesterday I packed a bag, stroller and costumes and headed to Disney's D23 expo with the kids. The kids were super excited to head out. I don't really know what they were expecting but they knew it had to do with Disney and they were beyond excited.

We spent three hours but could have easily spent more. I'm not exaggerating here- The kiddos did not want to leave the main exhibition hall floor. We spent hours walking through the Disney Consumer Product Pavilion and the kids couldn't get enough!

My daughter fell in love with the Disney Beauty Booth and begged for a makeover. We didn't have to wait for very long and my princess received the royal treatment. My son, a Toy Story fanatic, could not get enough of the Crayola Animation Booth which featured Andy's Bedroom from Toy Story. An animator will lead you and your kiddos through a 45 minute lesson on drawing your favorite Disney Characters. We had a blast.

The kiddos loved dancing at Radio Disney's booth. They were in their own kiddo dance heaven! Fun music played while Radio Disney stuff handed out Disney "swag" to those on the dance floor.

There is also two rooms that every parent of young children should be aware when heading to the expo. First is the Expo's baby care center located on the second floor and the Baby Einstein Room which is a perfect place to decompress and let the kiddos play and relax. It's the perfect place to hang out with he kids in between events.

There are plenty of restrooms, bathrooms and even a place to rent strollers, if you don't feel like bringing yours.Parking is plentiful and $12. I would bring cash for parking and snacks. Better yet, pack some snacks and save some $.

We had an incredible time and I hope you do too! I will be heading back with the kiddos tomorrow afternoon. If you see me, please stop and say hello. Have an incredible time!

No comments:

Post a Comment