Friday, November 13, 2009

Winner of Disney Bucks!

I'm a little late, but better late than never. Thank you all for entering and for your wonderful suggestions and comments.

The winner of the Kids and Mice $50 Disney bucks is.....(selected by Random.org) True Random Number Generator






Result:

19

Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
comment #19 which is... Erin said...


This sounds great! we just got passes so we can take our little one. i will join your facebook page too. I would love to hear about some of the more "hidden" aspects to the resort. things you might not know about just walking in and riding the rides.



Email me at mom@daytrippingmom.com with your info and stay tuned for another fun giveaway. I have two passes to Disneyland to giveaway! Details coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Not just because she won =) but I concur with her comment "I would love to hear about some of the more "hidden" aspects to the resort. things you might not know about just walking in..."

    ReplyDelete