Monday, January 5, 2009

Disneyland Annual Passports- Payment Plan


With the state of the economy it can be kind of tough to plop down a couple of hundred dollars to buy annual passes for the entire family. The folks at Disney have come up with a solution to this problem by allowing you to buy your pass in payments.

It works like this- The offer is available only to Southern California Residents
For New Annual Passholders - purchase your pass at the Main Entrance Ticket Booth at the Resort. You pay for the 1 day ticket-$69.00 and pay as little as $5.42 a month for the rest of the year.

If you are a renewing Annual Passholder-you have a choice- you can pre-pay the entire year or pay month by month. Go to Disneyland Main Entrance Ticket booth to renew if you would like to set up a payment plan. This is a great deal if you would like to spread your payments apart. I hope many will use. I have been an annual passholder for over a decade and I just love visiting the park. I love that I can take my time and if it's crowded only do a couple of rides and not be in a rush. It's also a great date night without the kiddos. I had a "girls night out" with my 12 year old niece last Saturday and we had such a blast. We got there at 8:30pm and rode all the "big kid" rides that I don't usually get to ride in about 2 hours. If you don't have a pass already - get one - you will love it!! The best part is that you get into both parks.. It's a total deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment