Monday, August 10, 2009

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters




Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters is definitely my almost three year old's favorite attraction. If your kiddos love Toy Story this is a must ride attraction.
You and your space ranger will blast off to "infinity and beyond" as you join Buzz Lightyear on his quest to defeat Emperor Zurg. This ride is an interactive dark ride that allows you to compete with your fellow space rangers for the ultimate score. You and your co-pilot will be able to shoot at different targets with your laser blasters. Two people are allowed to ride per space vehicle and one is able to rotate and spin around.
It is so fun to compete as a family. We love comparing our scores and trying to out do each other. It is an amazing family ride.

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters is located in the immediate entrance to Tomorrowland from Main Street. It is a popular ride and tends to have somewhat of a wait. I would not wait more than 15 minutes for this ride. If the wait is longer than 15 minutes, go ahead and take advantage of the fast passes and come back without having to wait. Better yet- head over towards the end of the night and you will rarely have more than a 5 minute wait.

Don't forget to stop and email your free picture and score back home as you exit the ride.

2 comments:

  1. I said your post in the comment above but really meant to say "your blog" ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew about your post before our recent trip to Disneyland. I went with my 9 year old and 1 year old. I went to the baby center for the first time ... great!

    I love Disneyland too... and love your blog!

    Have you heard about iPhone apps for Disneyland? We found a great one ( $.99) that was sooo useful during our trip.




    check out my blog entry;
    Disneyland with bebe
    web.me.com/marcelabeatty

    ReplyDelete